Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The State We're In

A lot of really great opportunities have been popping up for me in the past couple of months, and it's definitely leaving me with a lot to take into consideration for moving forward. I'll talk about it more soon, but I've just been so busy with finding a new job and working with different artists. For now, here's some eye 
candy:



 Backview of shirt. DIYed shredded T

My new favorite sweater. The stripes on the sleeves are really soft and fuzzy.

My cat Luna and me. Not gonna be the first time you're seeing her.




Well, that's it for now. Hope you liked the outfit post. I'll be sharing some of the photos from the shoot I did with my friend Keni Omdahl. in my next post. They're definitely worth checking out.
Tootles.


No comments:

Post a Comment